The Fire Marshal is responsible for fire and public safety issues in existing and proposed public and private buildings throughout the town. This department is located on the second floor of the Penfield Town Hall, 3100 Atlantic Avenue.
Phone : (585)340-8643
Email : email@example.com
You can perform a valuable public service and protect yourself, your family and your neighbors by taking the responsibility for shoveling out and clearing any fire hydrants near your home during and after a snowstorm
- Know the location of any fire hydrants in your neighborhood.
- Make sure they are shoveled clear after each snowfall.
- Clear any snow and ice in the area surrounding these fire hydrants.
- Clear the snow three feet all around the hydrant so firefighters have enough room to connect a hose.
- We would also like to remind you to look out for your elderly or handicap neighbors as well, by taking a few extra minutes to shovel out their hydrants.